The following is a compilation of the most frequently asked questions for Plan Sponsors. Toggle the arrow to see the answer.
SEB Administration Services Inc. contact information is as listed:
SEB Administration Services Inc.
2110 Kipling Ave
PO Box 1326
For Sales Inquiries:
Contact: Madison Mckimm
For Other Inquiries:
Local: 416-637-3484 Fax: 1-866-521-3484
The minimum group size is 10 lives.
The process for implementing a new group is as follows:
- Review Plan Design.
- Complete Master Application.
- Determine divisions for group for invoicing & reports purposes.
- Calculate & Collect Administration Fee Deposit.
- Receive group logo electronically, design benefit card, prepare a sample of benefit card & obtain approval from group.
- Load Employees' eligibility.
- Print Benefits cards.
- Complete application for stop loss, out of country & pooled benefits (if required).
- Determine & agree upon service expectation.
- Agree on invoice & payment frequency.
- Agree on internet access requirements.
- Provide Employee Benefit Kit, 7- 14 days prior to group effective date (employee listing, health & travel cards, brochures & booklets).
If the group Benefits Program involves Drug, Dental & Extended Health Care Adjudication, the Group Administration Department must have all completed documentation (i.e. eligibility, master application, logos, etc.) submitted to SEB Administration Services Inc. within a minimum of fourteen (14) days prior to the effective date of the group. SEB Administration Services Inc. provides exceptional turnaround time, providing all sign-offs are received within the specified time.
SEB Administration Services Inc. prefers to accept eligibility electronically, but can also accept paper enrolment forms for smaller groups, or as available. A charge may apply for paper enrolments.
Yes. SEB Administration Services Inc. provides Health & Dental booklets. We also provide one booklet for groups with Stop Loss & Out of Country, & one booklet for Pooled Benefits. There is a minimum set up fee & unit cost associated with each plan design. Our cost is very competitive within the marketplace.
Yes. There is a minimum set-up fee & unit cost associated with each plan design. Our cost is competitive within the marketplace as cards are designed in-house. We also provide an exceptional turnaround time, provided all sign-offs are received within the specified time.
Yes, SEB Administration Services Inc. adjudicates benefit claim lines for:
- Drugs. (on-line real time & paper)
- Dental. (on-line real time & paper)
- Extended Health Care.
- Vision Care.
- Cost Plus.
- Health Spending Account.
- The integrated solution can process one payment for all different benefit type claim lines.
SEB Administration Services Inc. can guarantee their Health & Dental administration rates for two (2) years. Stop Loss, Out of Country & Pooled Benefits are reviewed each year.
SEB Administration Services Inc. offers highly worthwhile commission rates to benefit advisors/brokers, who promote our business. Please contact our Customer Service Centre at 416-637-3484 or 1-888-939-8885, Monday to Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm EST for more information.